The Dark Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Council Please Read

4 posters

Go down

Dark Council Please Read Empty Dark Council Please Read

Post  Arzada Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:17 am

I'm sorry if I've come into a site I shouldnt be in, but I couldnt find who to contact. Most members in our alliance see no point in trying to contact the alliance, but I prefere diplomacy over agression.

I just want to clearly state this is no decleration of war or threat. I just want to find out what's going on is all. The reason I am here is because one of our members in our alliance (ONI) have been attacked by more then one member in your alliance. Just like you and your members, it pains to see members leave and I can see this member leaving if attacks continue. The information I'm looking for is wether WONDER656 (ONI) instigated the attacks, wether he just was careless and had too many resources, or if there's some reason to the attacks.

My username is Arzada, planet is Wish You Were Here. I'm not strong and just want to show I'm not here for any kind of intimidation. Possibly I NAP would be great between our alliances, I do know that we do have some resources to spare and it never helps to have an alliance of high rank with a NAP with our alliance. Our Alliances rank is 151. If I could get a message on ogame with some kind of reply that would be nice, Ill try check this later...if I see my file here is removed I'll know not to come around again....

Thanks for your time

Arzada

Back to top Go down

Dark Council Please Read Empty Re: Dark Council Please Read

Post  sridanu Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:48 pm

Thanks for voicing your concern, However i think that you might be taking this whole incident incorrectly. Your member (WONDER656) was attacked only for profit (and fun). And nothing else. As you can see in the below CR He was hit by 2 of our members because he broke the Golden Rule in Ogame... Always Fleet Save. It saddens me that players would leave their alliance (or Ogame) based on just one hit. Maybe this game was not meant for him. We have not used him as a farm and so far we do not have any intention to do so. However if he does not continue to Fleet Save and Just keep resources around you can be sure we would not be the only ones that he has to worry about. There are plenty of Sharks in this uni willing to take a byte out of anyone who is unfortunate enough.

Hope this clarifies things. Please feel free to contact us anytime

Also please clarify the following. You have stated that you wish to have a NAP with us and at the same time you have stated that it never helps to have an alliance of high rank with with a NAP with your alliance.

Possibly I NAP would be great between our alliances, I do know that we do have some resources to spare and it never helps to have an alliance of high rank with a NAP with our alliance.

At 07-14 13:54:41 the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker: Darth Lucas
Weapons: XX% Shields: XX% Armour: XX%
Cruiser...40
Battleship...12

Attacker: MCK
H.Fighter...1

Cruiser...7
Battleship...19

Defender: WONDER656
S.Cargo...12
L.Cargo...5
L.Fighter...61
H.Fighter...20
Cruiser...3
Battleship...1
Recy....2
Esp.Probe...4
R.Launcher...143
L.Laser...40
S.Dome...1
L.Dome...1

--OWNED!! --

Attacker: Darth Lucas
Cruiser...39 ( -1 )
Battleship...12 ( -0 )

H.Fighter...0 ( -1 )

Cruiser...7 ( -0 )
Battleship...19 ( -0 )

Defender: WONDER656
Destroyed

The attacker has won the battle!
He captured
14.735 metal 26.083 crystal and 5.538 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 37.000 units.
The defender lost a total of 1.215.000 units.
At these space coordinates now float 152.400 metal and 77.400 crystal.
The chance for a moon to be created is 2 %

Battle Result
(Assuming the attacker got the debris..)
Attacker gain: 239.156
Defender lost: 1.215.000
Total Damage: 1.252.000

sridanu
sridanu
Admin

https://tdk43.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Arzada Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:18 am

hahaha, oops... Typo. I meant that it never hurt to have a powerfull alliance in a NAP, sorry for the confusion.

I was coming into this incident neutral, its when we get a circular message saying help but then he doesnt post any of the stats or results it raised flags for us. I kind of figured he was just hording resources because there are a few members who have some surplus materials, thank you for clarifiying this. Ill pass this information on the our leader.

Arzada

Back to top Go down

Dark Council Please Read Empty clarified =)

Post  Bullet Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:38 am

Yeah i read the circular message WONDER sent about being attacked by you guys. I figured since there was only one fatal crash/raid, you werent doing it for no reason. Profits were sniffed out and obtained, congrats. I feel for my team mate however, in fact i worry about all of my team mates. So As you and Arzada have already talked about above this post, if at all possible, could My alliance (ONI) get an official NAP with your alliance (TDK)?

If there is anything you want to know or talk about relating to this discussion or anything else in ogame, feel free to contact me.

~Bullet Theory
//Official Record//
uni10 - ranked 11
Uni14 - ranked 25
Uni 29 - GameOperator
Uni 43 - ranked 1.852
Anonymous
Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post  Arzada Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:00 am

hehehe, Guess I'm off the case. Thanks for your time:)

Arzada

Back to top Go down

Post  sridanu Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:18 am

No worries my friends. I will discuss your offer with the council and get back to you. Most of our members have a balanced approach (decent mines and fleet ) and are playing in other unis as well so we are generally experienced. We have good fleets and are not afraid to help out friendly alliances in need.

I would appreciate if you could state what you offer in return for a NAP with us. Just a basic NAP would not help both our alliances.
sridanu
sridanu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullet Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:29 am

That's true, an NAP would potentially only benefit ONI right now. What we could offer you in return, are trade routes.

Most of my team are new to the game so I'm trying to teach them to mine instead of give into the excitement of building fleet so early on. Eventually ONI will have some decent miners in it, plus I'm here so you'll have at least one super miner to trade with eventually Razz

Other than that, all we can do is maybe rec support when you need it if we are able. But for sure, we can provide you with trade partners Smile
Anonymous
Bullet

Back to top Go down

Post  sridanu Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:40 am

Thats an interesting approach. Trades would be useful to us. But in case of a War with another alliance will you be able to help us with your fleets? (Not right now since you seem to be still fairly new to this uni but later on ).

Or are you intend to become a mining aliiance ?
sridanu
sridanu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dkmck Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:03 am

sridanu wrote:Thats an interesting approach. Trades would be useful to us. But in case of a War with another alliance will you be able to help us with your fleets? (Not right now since you seem to be still fairly new to this uni but later on ).

Or are you intend to become a mining aliiance ?

Exactly.. I was about to point that thing. what kind of allian is yours? a mining allian or fleeting allian or both? And senior players are based on mining or fleeting? so we can get an idea of how an in which ways we need your help and we offer you helps.
dkmck
dkmck

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullet Theory Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:23 am

Alright, im finaly registered here on your forums, no more guest rank for me Razz

anywhooo... I havn't told my team to play a certain way. Right now they r heading in their own directions, and im perfectly fine with that. I was ranked 14th for fleet overall and 25th for points in universe 14... I was miner and fleeter on that account so i can play either way. I dont really have time to fleet nowa days though :/ so Ill be a miner here in this universe for as long as im here playing. ONI will be a mixed alliance. Some miners, some fleeters, some both.

I cant promise you a single playing style, but i can tell you, there will be options for us in the future Smile

Anyway, an NAP is only a non agression pact. That is when two alliances agree to never attack or spy on the other. You are talking about us helping you in times of war and all that stuff, that is not an NAP, that would be a full blown Alliance between us.

If you want ONI and TDK to become Allies, that would be good for us both in the future. and like i said, some of us will have fleets to back you up, and some of us will have high level mines to support your deut needs Wink

Bullet Theory

Back to top Go down

Post  sridanu Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:57 am

Thanks for the reply. I will discuss this with the dark council and get back to you ASAP
sridanu
sridanu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  sridanu Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:32 pm

hi all, we the alliance TDK have decided to establish a NAP with your alliance. If things go well we would like to consider a full Alliance with you.
sridanu
sridanu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullet Theory Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:41 am

Perfect, NAP it is. Enjoy the peace between us and lets hope it turns out to something bigger and better in the future.

c u all around
~BT

Bullet Theory

Back to top Go down

Post  sridanu Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:57 am

Thats good to hear.

These are the conditions of the NAP

1. No probing NAP alliance members.
2. No attacking NAP alliance members.
3. Can ask for recycling help.
4. Can ask for ACS on inactive players.
5. Trading is allowed. (Standard Trading Rates apply).

If any alliance member has breached the above rules, A inquiry shall be made prior to taking action. Hope thats fine with you guys.
sridanu
sridanu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bullet Theory Fri Jul 24, 2009 1:08 am

all sounds good here. Lets hope no mistakes r even made now Smile

ive sent messages to all of my members as personal reminder to check alliance tags next to players names before attacking or spying on.

Bullet Theory

Back to top Go down

Post  sridanu Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:43 am

same done here. lets hope for a long and fruitful friendship between us. Very Happy
sridanu
sridanu
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum